I enjoy doing book signing sessions in shops as well as appearing at festivals and animal-related fundraising events. Whatever rescue group is there the same day I am receives a portion of my sales proceeds. I have appeared at the following pet supply stores:
- Bark! Pet Food Stores (now rebranded as Loyal Companion) in Annapolis, Catonsville, Clarksville, Olney, and Silver Spring Maryland (recurring regularly!)
- Mutt Mart in Baltimore’s Hamilton neighborhood
- Dogs and Company in Columbia, Maryland, prior to their closing.
Everett Jewelers of Clarksville, MD, also sponsored me for a special event in July 2018, as well as my being a regular guest at EL&Company, a gift store supporting local artisans, in Pasadena, MD.
I have also participated in these events, some of them on a recurring basis:
- Kensington Day of the Book Festival, Kensington, MD
- Tails of Hope 5K Fun Run, Mount Airy, MD
- Music for Mutts (supporting Adopt a Homeless Animal Rescue), Timonium, MD
- Walk for Paws (supporting Animal Advocates of Howard County), Columbia, MD
- Oakland Mills High School Craft Fair, Columbia, Maryland
- Oakland Mills Fall Festival, Columbia, MD
- Hooves and Howls, Martinsburg, West Virginia
- Yappy Hour, Clarksville Commons, Clarksville, MD
- Gaithersburg Book Festival, Gaithersburg, MD
Additionally, I did a book reading session at The Gift Cellar, an adorable store in Baltimore where my book was being carried. (Sadly, the store closed in early 2016.)